WE WOULD MAKE YOU STAND OUT IN THE CROWD WITH OUR TRENDY OUTFITS
We suggest our customers to check the chart size carefully while choosing the respective size so that there isn’t any trouble while wearing it. We believe in being honest to our customers and our return policies are up to the mark.
Our size chart is authentic and is based on proper research. Our experts have put strenuous efforts in preparing the perfect size chart suitable for everyone.
1. Measure your chest. (if you do not have measurement tape please download and print) > Measurement Tape
(How to measure Chest) : Measure around the chest and body at its fullest part, typically right under the armpits and shoulder blades, right across the nipples.
2. Once you have measured your chest see the first row in below table and choose the size suitable size of jacket as per your chest measurement from below size chart for Men’s and Women’s accordingly.
3. You can also see the dimensions of the final jacket in above chart and compare with your best fit jacket in your wardrobe.
- Skinny leather jackets will suitable for persons having athletic and slim body shapes while bulky persons with tummy may not choose skinny styles.
- We keep the jacket center back length according to its design so size chart only show regular biker style jackets length not for short body and long coats.
If you don’t find your size in the chart then we offer you a customized size option, where the customers need to tell his/her body measurements (see details) get it custom made.
Following measurement are required only for custom made to order please provide bear chest measurement or thin t-shirt
Neck - (Measure around your neck at the height where your collar, if buttoned, would be. The tape should be
comfortably touching the skin, with enough room so that you do not feel restricted)
Chest - (Measure around the chest and body at its fullest part, typically right under the armpits and
shoulder blades, right across the nipples)
Shoulder - (Measure from the end of the right shoulder to the end of the left shoulder back from the neck.
We define the “End of the shoulder” as where the horizontal plane of the shoulder intersects the
vertical plane of the arm)
Sleeves - (End of the shoulder to mid of the palm)
Bicep - (Measure around the fullest part of the bicep with arms by your side)
Waist/Stomach - (Measure around the fullest part of the waist/stomach or right below your bottom
ribs,whichever is greater)
Hips/Seat - (Measure around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks)
Length - (Base of the collar to the bottom of the jacket)
Our Aim is to Deliver Best Products